ROSE & LEMON WEDDING PACKAGE
Hotel Vila Bled, Island Bled
Package is for reference only. Each of our packages is different based on client's requests.
Symbolic Ceremony & Banquet
• Symbolic ceremony at Vila Bled
• One wedding per day
• A dedicated wedding coordinator
• Symbolic wedding certificate
• Meeting with the wedding planner and the site-inspection prior to the wedding
• Wedding planning and coordination includes:
- Being in touch with you on email and Skype prior to the event
- Coordination on your wedding day
- Catering and menu suggestions and booking
- Suggestion of the wedding venue decoration
- Set up the wedding location (suggestion for flower decoration, table set up decoration)
- Booking flower décor, music, wedding cake
- Professional makeup and hair stylist suggestion and also booking
- Suggestion for one of the best photographers in Slovenia - Accommodation suggestion for other guests if needed
- Organizing transfer if needed
• Wedding venue park in front of the Vila Bled or park behind the Vila Bled
• Including all taxes and admissions
• Use of the venue for up to 2 hours
• Up to 100 chairs with covers for wedding guests
• Floral decoration on registrar‘s table
• The pianist
• Bridal bouquet (roses or peonies)
• Button hole for the groom
• Floral decoration on the table during the ceremony
• Professional wedding make-up and hairstyling for the bride
• Provision of experienced wedding coordinators of agency Divine Travel
Maximum No. of Guests
In Case of Bad Weather
Lunch / Dinner
Form of Service
Couples who decide to celebrate their special day at the Vila Bled, can choose from different venues for their civil ceremony. Both venues are included in the price of the package. Click here to view.
Wedding Ceremony & Party : 70 guests max.
Wedding Ceremony Only : 100 guests max.
We provide alternative indoor wedding ceremony venue for the case of bad weather -
Concert Hall in the Vila Bled.
Parking for wedding guests is assured in front of the hotel.
Depending on your wishes and number of guests, we can prepare your wedding dinner at a
smaller Vila Bled Restaurant. Wedding lunch or dinner for small number of guests can also
be served on Vila Bled Terrace.
Concert hall: up to 70 guests
Vila Bled Restaurant: up to 56 guest
Vila Bled Terrace: up to 20 guests
Depending on your wishes, we can prepare for you served meal with arbitrary number of
courses, or you can choose buffet menu.
In case of served meal, same menu will be served for all guests unless specified (vegan/vegetarian). We serve children menus as well.
Price of the menu includes:
Preparation of the hall (tables and chairs layout, tablecloths, banquet chairs covers), table settings, candlesticks and candles, menu cards.
Floral or any other decoration, drinks, music and sound system can be provided with additional charge.
You can use Vila Bled‘s Concert Hall for dinner until 10 pm. After that couple and guests
invited to Belvedere Pavillion, where party can continue till morning hours (extra charge for space).
The Belvedere Pavilion stands on thirty-metre pillars in the park of the Vila Bled. The building was designed as the reception hall of a royal residence, which, however, was never finished.
Tito used it for tea parties. From here, there is a wonderful view across the lake and the
island. The Belvedere Pavilion is accessible on foot through the park of the Vila Bled, while
access by car is also possible.
The boat ride to Bled island which we suggest after a ceremony and a toast.
Vila Bled pier has own pier. On the island, you may supplement the civil service with a church wedding to ring a bell, or simply opt for a short excursion to the island for a photo shooting.
We arrange a private boat.
Couple and guests can enjoy a reception on the island or at Vila Bled after the ceremony.
There are a list of Slovenia photographers where you can choose from in our R&L Wedding Vendors Directory. A discount voucher will be offered to you immediately for any first package booked at Rose&Lemon Wedding.
View our R&L Wedding Vendors Directory here.
Divine Travel Slovenia